BODIES and DAMES!!!
Hello everyone! Today we had class, boring! We then ate lunch at this awful place that Jesse picked and then we went to the BODIES exhibit. I posted the address yesterday. Anyway, it was AMAZING. They had a whole room about fetuses. They actually had them from each stage. On one thing, they injected some sort of red dye into the bones, so you could see at what stages what bones had developed. That was really cool. The way everything was dissected was like an art form. All the signage were really informative. They had smoker lungs, which were almost completely black! They also had various organs with different diseases and cancers. It was too cool. The best was the circulatory system room because they injected latex into the person's veins and them chemically took off everything else, so that all that was left was the system of veins, arteries and capillaries. Talk about the body being AMAZING! If you ever go anywhere and the exhibit is there, GO!!!
We had like 15 minutes down time before leaving for dinner. We dressed up because after the Wagamama Noodle Bar, we saw Hay Fever. It had some ginger chicken with pan-fried noodles; it was good. For dessert, I ordered the Chocolate Fudge Cake. It had shite fudge frosting and layers of chocolate cake and chocolate frosting. The interesting part was the kick of wasabi every once in awhile. It was supposed to be there, but it was weird, but good. Kelsey had a coconut, mango icecream cake with curry that was good, too. Then we walked and saw one of the funniest shows ever! Of course Judi Dench was brilliant, but so were the other actors. We pretty much laughed the whole time. I posted pics on facebook and you can all see them, even without an account. Just copy this link: http://ku.facebook.com/photos.php?id=16806136&l=d3f15 Love to you all!
1 Comments:
Hi Honey: I'm sure you are really busy, talking to Chuck and I hope you gave Harry a moment of your time. All is well in do-dah, just hot and big storm last night. Yes, I did hear it, I was still up! :)
Have been busy with work, sold a large home on Friday and am finally going to close a home from April. I will peel out of the title co. parking lot, when that bad boy is done!! Evan is doing her thing at church, her stories are hysterical!! She is also, volunteering for communtiy service hours, but she will have to tell you about that. Aunt Ann, has been doing alot of "sewing" seems there is a big run or shall I say "cut" going on,of people wacking off some body part. She wants to learn how to use staples, don't know who the hell she thinks she is going to practice on!! :) Your pictures are fantastic and I'm sure it is pricelss in person. However, we did go to Haysville today and tomorrow we are going to Winfield. So sorry you have missed out. :) Gram Jean B-day is Sunday and it's father's day too. Had my friend Ginger bake the cake for her b-day, so you know it will be good. Our friend Lisa, is finally ready for a computer, so I have been on the Dell site, having a great time. Made a screaming machine for her, only $1800,with my discount. Not really anything else going on, ssme o'l, just a different day. I really enjoy your notes and check your blog each day. Well off to bed, but was thinking about you and wanted to get this note off.
Be smart as you travel honey. I love you. Aunt Bebe
Post a Comment
<< Home