Coriolanus!
We just went to the Globe and saw Coriolanus. It was amazing and the man playing the lead character was beautiful! Just class and museums today. Yesterday we whipped throught the Salisbury Cathedral, the Roman Baths in Bath, and Stonhenge. We even made a human Stonehenge, which was hysterical. The baths were cool and the cathderal was beautiful. Use the same picture link as before and look at my new albumn of the three boys. They are hysterical! The pictures pretty much explain them. Class tomorrow, museums, and writing a paper. I will probably post more since I will be bored with writing my paper. Thursday is class , last minute museum stops and packing. We are leaving for York on Friday. The cold is doing better, I am so glad so many people asked about my well being (Thanks GF David, I know you are the only one that cares!). It has moved to my chest and is moving out. Also, for those who haven't firgured it out, the times I post are US times, but you need to add 6 hours to get the time in London that I actually post. Kisses!
3 Comments:
Love the pics. Looks like you are having a good time. Are you really learning anything or just having fun?
Miss you!!! Pam (Rob's Mom)
Hello Love,
So thanks for telling all of now that we don't have to have an account because I got an account to profess my true love to you. Oh well, what does it mean now?
Classes are going well. I'm glad that they're going well for you as well.
xoxo
Hey Aubby:
Did you happen to ask what those burgers were RRREEEAAALLLLLLYYYY
made from!! Pee Wee Says Hello-HaHaHa
Be smart in your travels.
Love You
Aunt Bebe
Post a Comment
<< Home