Hey All!!!
So it was a long weekend...Friday we went to Haworth to see the Bronte Parsonage. It was like a shrine! Then we went to York. We stayed at a cute B & B. We had some good Italian food for dinner. Saturday morning we went to the Minster (cathedral), which was really pretty. Then we went to the National Railway museum, which was boring. John (a guy on the program) loves trains, so he was in heaven! We then went shopping on the Shambles as an assignment! We bought some of the best fudge ever!!! Then we went to Evensong at the minster and had the best fish and chips for dinner. I then worked on my journals. We had really good breakfast at the hotel every morning. The tea was amazing; I think it was Yorkshire tea. Sunday we wondered around the market and bought England tees. In the afternoon, we went to Castle Howard. It is an actual family's home. We spent way too long there. We returned to watch the England football game and do more journals. Monday we left super early. We stopped at Durham to see the cathedral and the town. They used the courtyard of the cloisters to film the corridors of Hogwarts in Harry Potter 1 and 2. Then we drove some more to Hadrian's wall. The view was gorgeous! There were really cute sheep that we weren't to distress! We arrived in Edinburgh and went to dinner. We went to a pub to eat. It was a really good burger for only £3.50! Today we had class and went down the Royal Mile, from the castle to the Palace. The palace is closed because the Queen is here. Sweet!!! Then we went shopping. We had good, cheap pizza for dinner. I am tired and need to write my paper for Thursday! Love you all!
1 Comments:
Hi Honey: The Queen knew you were there and was suppose to let you in. I will have my people call her people!! All is good here, went to the dreaded jury thing this morning. I am on stand by and have to call July 27th to see if I have to go on the 28th. I am going to call them, as I have a closing that day and I do not want to miss it. Truly nothing new here, we area all just doin our thing. Glad all is going so well and you are enjoying your trip. I went to Derby yesterday!! Well need to get the Jr. Princess, but wanted you to know I was thinking of you.
Be safe in your travels! Love You
Aunt Bebe
Post a Comment
<< Home