Hey, don't worry, I am still alive, although I seem to have picked up a cold. I will be calling the family doctor later tonight. We have been free this weekend, visiting museums and shopping. I and really excited for my new birkenstock sandals that only cost £27! This morning we went to church at St. Paul's, which was cool. Yesterday we watched to US tie with Italy at our local pub. We went to Portabello Road and various other shopping yesterday morning. Friday we took tea at the Orangery at Kensington Palace and had some of the best burgers ever for dinner! Thursday we toured the Tate Britain Museum and went to the National Portrait Gallery. We played cards with some other kids from our group Thursday night! Got to run!
2 Comments:
It was awesome to talk to you.I can't wait to see those birkenstocks.
Portobello Road, Portobello Road
Streets where the riches
of ages are stowed
Anything and everything
a chap can unload
Is sold off the barrow
in the Portobello Road
You'll find what you want
in the Portobello Road
Name the movie that song is from!!
I want to go there!!
Post a Comment
<< Home