Aubrey Abroad

Keep up with me while I explore England!

Friday, June 09, 2006

IN LONDON!!!

Hey everybody...We made it to London! We were 45 minues late getting in, but the flight seemed to go by quickly. I have 2 roommates, Erika and Kelsey. Our flat is adorable and huge; we have a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. We even have our own wardrobes to hang clothes and an iron. Our classes are about 20 minutes on foot from our flats. It is actually kind of hot here; I miss rainy, cool London. We had and orientation just now and my roomies and I are going to stop at a grocery store on the way back to get some essentials--like toilet paper! We have our first class tomorrow, then we are going to the Trooping of the colours and the British Museum. We have a group dinner tomorrow night at a fish and chips place...yum! I will let you know how it goes!

<3 Aubs

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Boggs said...

Good Morning Honey Aunt Ann here.
Where are your classess located, at the University.
It is really hot here too!!
Hope you got the tp! :)
Keep us posted.
Love You
Aunt Ann

8:07 AM  
Blogger Pam Boggs said...

Hi Honey: Weather Channel says it is rainy in London today. Really enjoyed hearing about your class. Grandma got in just fine last night, they had a good time. Aunt Ann is at Spirit all aft.today, it is the one year anniversary of the Boeing/Spirit merge, so they are having employee day. Needless to say..she is More than thrilled to be there! NOT...I'm going to work on laundry and in charge of dinner. Will do steaks on the grill, it's pretty safe when I do that. :) Showed homes Friday and yesterday, great clients, they do not mind if I wear shorts. They have two "toto" dogs, Adrian and Rocky - from the movie, they are just a scream. Adrian wants to be cuddled and Rocky, thinks he needs to bark. Sweet dogs. Not much else going on. Your doing a wonderful job on the blog. Take care and be smart in your travels. Love you honey. Aunt Bebe

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home