Walking, Walking, Walking...
Today we had our first class. It was similar to first day of a semester class: calendars, assignments,a and syllabi. Then we went to the Trouping of the Colours. We actually had a pretty good view of the salute, which is usually only visible to those with tickets, and a good guide. Ya, we friended this old guy who was telling us everything that was going on. Don't worry Mom, I was with 6 other girls. Unfortunately the Queen won't be in the procession until next week, but Prince Charles was...and we saw him! Then we went to The National Gallery and looked at some of the required works. I felt intellectual with my notepad and pencil taking notes about various works! England was playing Paraguay in the World Cup today, so we tried to find a pub to watch, but of course they were all way full, so we didn't watch. It is ok since they won, so next time we will go to the next one. We took the tube back to our apartment to freshen up and then it was to the British museum. We were only there for 15 minutes and then they were closing,but it is right next to where our classes are, so we can go anytime. We are just checking our email and then we have a group dinner at a fish and chip place! I am pretty impressed that I haven't purchased anything yet, except water, food, and pink 'loo' paper. I have to go to din-din now! Email me what is going on with you!
1 Comments:
Pink "loo" paper! I want some!
Sounds like you are having a blast.
~Hannah
Post a Comment
<< Home