Aubrey Abroad

Keep up with me while I explore England!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Haggis!

Hey all! I am currently at a hostel in Scotland. We are on the Isle of Skye. I went on a hike today, be proud! I keep forgetting that it is almost the 4th of July seeing as people here don't care about our holiday. Anyway, It is gorgeous here! I love the weather and all the water. Classes are boring, but almost done. Got to run! Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Boggs said...

Hi Honey: Be sure to take pictures, I'd love to see what it really looks like. How in the world did you get talked in to or forced to take a hike!!! I am so proud of my "little Aubby"!!! All is good here. Same o'l stuff. Hot, as usual, Aunt Ann has 4 days off, so she is feeling pretty smug,:).
I worked this morning, then blew the rest of the day....it was wonderful, haven't done that ever. But I was really tired. Saw Martin at Bell A Luna tonight, he was sitting outside reading. Penny is going bananas with all the fireworks and runs out just long enough to whiz. Can't believe you haven't made arrangements to run by Wimbledon and get me a shirt! Going to your house on Tues. to do the "works", since we all have to work Thurs. Doing something on the grill, it will be fun. Austin is riding in Newkirk tonight, he hasn't ridden for a long time. Don't have any other news to tell you, pretty calm. Love your updates on the blog and check it daily. Can't wait to see all of your pictures. Ok honey, be safe in your travels, we love you.
Aunt Bebe

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
not much going on here. Our airconditioner stopped but it is cool downstairs so we'll just live down there until he can come and fix it. Love You

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home